So we made it to Friday, folks.  Let's celebrate a little bit, why don't we, with a little round up of some of my favorites from a good healthy dose of internet perusing this week.  

How about these gorgeous drawer pulls?  I have a few builder grade bathrooms that still have no drawer pulls at all whatsoever.  They're like a blank slate just waiting to be decorated.  I really don't know how I stand it.  😀 These ones by BestHardwareStore on Etsy would do just the trick.

At some point I'm inevitably going to tire of the birch tree stencil I did on the wall in our front entry.  Decor ADD is the affliction I live with.  This lovely art deco vibed removable wallpaper by Spoonflower would easily tide me over for a year or two.

I'm totally in love with basically all macrame wall hangings right now. This one by The Full Circle Finds has all of the vintage charm that I'm known for falling victim to. 

I may or may not have just purchased this mid century inspired geometric downloadable wall print by Gigi Thomas Designs already.  Stay tuned to see if it shows up in my house somewhere.

Jess Bunge, the editorial director of the Emily Henderson blog, made over her living room a couple of years ago and I just can't get over it.  Click here to be inspired by her tour and perhaps drive your husband crazy with all your new ideas to decorate your own living room like I would do.

Speaking of husbands, I'm sure mine's waiting for me to come annoy him with some crazy hairbrained design schemes of my own.  I've been quiet for a while.  Enjoy your weekend!